This tasty sprouted mung salad recipe is super easy to prepare.
• Sprouts are packed with nutrition/plant based protein/alkaline,pure,natural whole foods
• Healthy diet/ Law Carb Diet//nutty flavor/Ayurvedic Cuisine/taste kind of like salsa
• Sprouted Green Mung Beans, Brown Mung Beans, Black Lentils, Green peas, Brown Chick Peas, Fenugreek Seeds, Alfalfa Seeds, and Clover Seeds. 1 Cup
• Shredded Cabbage ½ Cup
• Grated Carrots ½ Cup
• Chopped Tomatoes ¼ Cup
• Chopped Onion ¼ Cup
• Chopped Fresh Coriander 1 Tbsp
• Lemon Juice 1-2 Tsp.
• Himalayan/Black Salt to taste
• Steam Sprouted beans 4-7 minutes or soak in warm water about ten minutes and then drain water and keep a side.
• To make sprouted mung salad, combine all the ingredients with sprouted beans, in a bowl and toss well.
• Serve the sprouted Beans salad immediately.
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!