A go-to smoothie recipe. It is energy boosting, healthy and delightful. Nutrition wise is almost a meal in glass with the goodness of milk and dry fruits. I would like to make this smoothie in a morning or as a part of after school snack for my son. According to your choice you can add cardamom seeds or Tea Masala or any other nuts like cashew. Make one and enjoy!
- Dried Figs (Anjeer) 8 soaked for ½ hour and chopped
- Dates 6 soaked in warm water for about ½ hour
- Walnuts ¼ cup
- Almond ¼ cup
- Milk 1 ½ cup
- Dark cocoa powder 1 Tsp.
- Tea Masala 1 Tsp. or Cardamom seeds from Pods 3-4 (Optional)
- Honey 1 Tbsp. or Brown Sugar 1 Tbsp. (Optional)
- First wash Figs, dates, almond and walnuts and then soak for half an hour or more.
- Add all ingredients and milk in to a blender.
- Blend until everything is mixed (I am using Vitamix Blender so blending up to 30 to 40 second).
- Add more milk if the mixture is too thick.
- Enjoy your smoothie!!
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!